Fulvio Sarzana di S. Ippolito graduated in Law at the University of Rome “La Sapienza” summa cum laude in 1994.
– He ‘s lawyer since 2000 and owner of Studio Legale Sarzana and Associates with offices in Rome and Milan.
Fulvio Sarzana is Adjunct Professor at International University of Rome UNINETTUNO, Faculty of Law.
Prof. Sarzana holds two courses: Digital Administration Law and Comparative Law of New Technologies: IoT, Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain.
– He is admitted as Attorney of Italian’s Supreme Court.
– He worked as legal advisor in the field of computer security and telecommunications for various clients, including :
– FASDAC (Health Care Fund Managers Commercial) Legal advice on computer security and implementation of the Privacy Framework (2001-2007)
– Assoprovider (ConfCommercio) Legal advice on privacy and security of personal data (2002-2007)
– Postecom (Poste Italian) Assistance in drafting of agreements for the provision of safe certification and certified mail to the Confesercenti (2002)
– Ministry of Justice, Legal Advisor in informatics and telecommunications Law for Secretary of State with responsibility for automated information systems (2003-2006).
– He’s been contract Professor of “Public Law” (branch of Pomezia) at the Faculty of Communication Sciences at the University of Rome “La Sapienza”.
– He ‘s been contract Professor of “Legal regulation Networks at the Faculty of Communication Sciences at the University of Rome” La Sapienza “.
– He ‘s been a member of the Working Group on Public Connectivity System at the Ministry of Innovation and Technology.
– He Drafted the legal profiles of the Internet Code of Practice and Children on behalf of the Minister of Communications.
– He’s appointed by ministerial decree of July 1, 2004, Member of the Technical Secretariat of the Study Committee for the reform of the Penal Code.
– He ‘s been a Member of the Technical Secretariat of the Committee of Ministers of Information Society chaired by Innovation Minister Stanca.
– He’s been members appointed by the Minister of Justice of the Commission for the dematerialization of activity of Public Administration at the Minister for Innovation and Technologies.
In February 2017 he was a candidate By Italian Senate, without being elected, as Commissioner for the Communications Authority (AGCOM), reporting 43 votes, behind the most voted Commissioner
In June 2018 he gave his written Opinion as an expert to the Commission for urgent matters of the Italian Parliament for the implementation of the General Privacy Regulation (GDPR).
Fulvio Sarzana, together with the other Members of Sarzana e Partners Law Firm, is a finalist for the year 2018, in the Associate Studies category, for the Privacy sector of the TOP LEGAL prize.
Sarzana & Partners Law Firm in 2019 has joined the Global Legal Blockchain Consortium (GLBC), an international group of industry stakeholders focused on enhancing the security, privacy, productivity, and interoperability of blockchain technology.
The GLBC comprised of approximately 200 large companies, major law firms, software companies, and universities that have joined together to develop standards to govern the use of blockchain technology in the business of law.
The Central Bank of Italy ( Banca d’Italia) , appointed by Resolution 521/2018, the Avv. Prof. Fulvio Sarzana di S.Ippolito, effective member of the Financial Banking Arbitrator (ABF), in the Rome office.
Sarzana was nominated by the National Council Consumers and Users (CNCU) during the meeting of the Body in Genoa and chaired by the Undersecretary of State to the Ministry of Economic Development, Hon. Dario GALLI.
The Financial Banking Arbitration (ABF) is an alternative dispute resolution (ADR) system that may arise between customers and banks and other intermediaries in the field of banking and financial transactions and services.
He has published over one hundred articles in magazines specializing in technology law and telecommunications.
Among others: NOVA-Il sole 24 ore https://fulviosarzana.nova100.ilsole24ore.com/
Il Fatto Quotidiano https://www.ilfattoquotidiano.it/blog/fsarzana/
He is Author of the books:
“Legal aspects of internet commerce”, published by Casa Editrice Giuffre-Lefevre.
“The contracts of the Internet and electronic commerce” published by the same publisher.
“e-Government” for theEditions “La Tribune”.
“Law of blockchain, artificial intelligence and IoT, By IPSOA-Wolters Kluwer.
On 21 December 2018 the Minister of Economic Development appointed by decree Fulvio Sarzana a member of the Group of high-level experts for the drafting of the national plan of the Italian Government for distributed registers and the Blockchain.
Sarzana is routinely called as a speaker or chairman in the major national (and in some international) conferences on the subject of the law of technology and media.
Articolo disponibile anche in lingua: Italian