Who is Fulvio Sarzana
Fulvio Sarzana di S. Ippolito graduated in Law at the University of Rome “La Sapienza” summa cum laude in 1994.
– He ‘s lawyer since 2000 and owner of Studio Legale Sarzana and Associates with offices in Rome and Milan.
– He is admitted as Attorney of Italian’s Supreme Court.
– In the course of his business has participated as legal advisor to a number of associations of the ministerial round tables on the Regulation of New Media.
– He worked as legal advice in the field of computer security and telecommunications for various clients, including but not limited to:
– FASDAC (Health Care Fund Managers Commercial) Legal advice on computer security and implementation of the Privacy Framework (2001-2007)
– Assoprovider (ConfCommercio) Legal advice on privacy and security of personal data (2002-2007)
– Postecom (Poste Italian) Assistance in drafting of agreements for the provision of safe certification and certified mail to the Confesercenti (2002)
– Ministry of Justice, Security Adviser in informatics and telecommunications of the Secretary of State with responsibility for automated information systems (2003-2006).
– He’s been Professor of “Adjustment of media systems,” of “rights management and multimedia works” and “Public Law” (branch of Pomezia) at the Faculty of Communication Sciences at the University of Rome “La Sapienza”.
– He ‘s currently in charge of “Legal regulation Networks at the Faculty of Communication Sciences at the University of Rome” La Sapienza “.
– He ‘s been a member of the Working Group on Public Connectivity System at the Ministry of Innovation and Technology
– Drafted the legal profiles of the Internet Code of Practice and Children on behalf of the Minister of Communications.
– He’s State appointed by ministerial decree of July 1, 2004, Member of the Technical Secretariat of the Study Committee for the reform of the Penal Code.
– He ‘s been a Member of the Technical Secretariat of the Committee of Ministers of Information Society chaired by Minister Stanca in the previous legislature.
– He’s been members appointed by the Minister of Justice of the Commission for the dematerialization of’ activity consists of Public Administration at the Minister for Innovation and Technologies.
He has published over one hundred articles in magazines specializing in technology law and telecommunications.
He holds a regular column on the regulation of ICT in the journal PCOPEN “group Agepe-Il sole 24 ore.
He is Honorary President of the Italian Chapter dell’IISFA (International Information Systems Forensic Association, a non-profit association based in the United States, and is open to engineers and lawyers whose mission is to promote the field of Information Forensic through disclosure, learning and certification, internationally recognized.
He is Author of the book: “Legal aspects of internet commerce”, published by Casa Editrice Giuffre, and the text “The contracts of the Internet and electronic commerce” published by the same publisher and editor of the book “e-Government” for the home Editions “La Tribune”.
This post is also available in: Italian